Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

real?

Today is the first day in over two weeks that I have not been overwhelm with a headache that rocks me to the core. We are talking it hurt for my hair to move. I tried to function and carry on with as many activities as I could. Tried hard not to let others know that, the very act of thinking hard enough to speak was more than my brain had capacity to process.
But my precious husband, he knew. He could look at me and see my pain. He knew when my eyes spoke different words than my mouth. He knew how I really felt.

You know that is how God see us. He knows when our soul speaks differently than our mouths and our actions. God knows how I really am.

So, today my goal is to be real - my prayer is that in being real people see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment