Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Here we go . . .

So everyone says to journal, why not just blog?

I only think it fitting that my first blog would list my goals and desired outcomes of blogging.

1. to somehow find my sanity in this crazy journey called life
2. to remember how blessed i am to be a wife of a Godly man
3. to be reminded of the awesome responsiblity of being a momma
4. to encourage growth in Jesus Christ
5. to find the joy that is trying to peek through this dark cloud called depression

I don't expect this to be a miracle cure. Don't see this being one of those world famous blogs they make a movie about. But I think it might be nice to just type it all down :-). My life in black and white.

So friends, family and strangers here we go. . .

1 comment:

  1. i just found this rachel. i think you'll find blogging awesome as an archive. you go back and say, "hey! i forgot about that." the good stuff is always fun to remember. the bad stuff is a good reminder that blech-y times aren't permanent and God gets us through it all. congrats on the beginning...

    ReplyDelete