Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

A little closer to the light ?

Sometimes I think I may see the end of the tunnel, but the darkness has been here so long now, I question my knowledge of what is light.

Darkness is a lonely place, because even if you are surrounded by others you have no idea.

Tunnels are scary because there is only one way in and one way out. Your only options are to turn around and go through the terror you just experienced to get this far, or travel on ahead not knowing if it's gonna get worse or better.

I know, I know light chases away darkness and darkness can't dwell where light is . . . but sometimes the light chooses not the enter the darkness, sometimes the light knows that we can learn a whole lot more in the darkness, and yet still more times I have the light with me, I just get so scared I forget to turn it on. . .

1 comment: