Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

I hit old today . . .lol

Okay - I realized when I sat down this morning at my computer to start working I was old. How did I know you say - I was eating my breakfast. . . my breakfast of fiber cookies and coffee!!!! Oh dear, it came so fast, snuck up right out of nowhere, one day it was cold pizza and hotdogs and now . . .

I have noticed many things in life seem to just sneak right up on you, or happen without conscious thought. The hardest one is God. You know that song Slow Fade from Casting Crowns. That's how it happens. One day your deep in devotions talking everyday, every-hour. Then you realize over time its been days since you opened your Bible. It's been weeks since you sat and listened to Him speak. Yet, somehow it feels like it all happened so fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment