Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frustration

Okay, today is one of those days. One of those days when, if left unbridled the frustration that I feel could over take me and cause me shut down. Each moment is fight to stay aware of all that needs to be accomplished today. Yet, I am constantly reminded of the thing that causes such deep frustration. I try with each breath to continue on this daily ritual of this thing called life. While, everything in me cries stop, I wanna get off. I want it to change. I want life to be different. But the cries are muffled, by the speed of this thing called life.

If God exists out of time and space, if our life to Him is a mere spec in the frame of time. Does that mean He can hear my cries? Does that mean that no matter how much I am overwhelmed with frustration and no matter how fast this thing called life is rolling, he can hear me cry? God can hear me, when no else can! This is what I cling to.

No comments:

Post a Comment