Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

time

I felt the last post needed time.

So now, here I am ready to spill my guts and type my life on the web. Life these days is crazy. School has started again for us. We had become very accustomed to sleeping until we felt like getting up. Now we are up and kicking before the sun is fully shining. We have gone from having no plan or intend outcome to our day, to a schedule that is so strict we have but two free hours a day. The weird part is beside the early mornings, we are lovin' havin' somethin' to do. The kids are thriving and accomplishing so much. Not to mention mom :-) I do think we might have to move the washer and dryer in the school room though. . .lol. So what did I learn this summer - well a lot but I am only gonna talk about this - while having no structure seems to be fun (and can be in moderation), it really just causes stress. We have been programmed to live with goals and discipline. It is in these that we can be the best family we can be. Am I forcing my beliefs on you? Am I saying your family needs to plan every minute of their day? No, but you are reading my blog, so take from this what will benefit you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment